1. Information Collection. Any information we collect on our Site generally falls into the following two categories: Aggregate Information and Personally Identifiable Information. First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information (such as domain name or IP address) from all visitors to the Site. This type of information is never linked to any personally identifiable information and is only used in the aggregate to generate statistical reports about the use of the Site. Second, we require the submission of certain personally identifiable information when you use the services available on the Site. For example, your use of your username and password allows us to identify you as a registered user of the Site.
2. Use of Aggregate Information. This refers to information that does not by itself identify you as a specific individual. We store information that we collect through log files to create a profile of our users. Log files record information would include the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) or the Web site that referred you to our Site, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Web), your operating system, internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, browser type, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Site, tract a user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Our Web server aggregates this information in order to monitor the level of activity on our Site, evaluate its effectiveness, and improve the content of our Site in order to make your visit an easy and enjoyable experience. We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, or otherwise disclose or use any Aggregate Information, provided that, such information does not personally identify you. We do not correlate any Personally Identifiable Information with the Aggregate Information that we collect on our Site. If we do correlate any Aggregate Information to you, it will be protected like any other Personally Identifiable Information under this Privacy Statement. A profile is stored information detailing how individual users use the Site. We do not share your profile with any third parties.
5. Solicitation. DG will never give or sell your personal information to be used for the purposes of sending you unsolicited commercial offers (such as spam) from any third party. We will not ourselves use your personal information to send you unsolicited commercial offers. However, we may need to contact you for purposes other than marketing, as for example regarding the status of the Site, your account or other matters related the DG Services. You may not opt-out of these kinds of communications.
6. Preventing Identity Theft. We are dedicated to protecting your personal information. Strict policies and procedures have been implemented to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential. Only authorized signers can access account information. Every effort is made to protect you from fraud. We’ll never initiate a request for sensitive information from you via email (e.g., Social Security Number, account number, credit card information, etc.). If you receive an email requesting this type of sensitive information, you should be suspicious of it.
7. Marketing. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies to improve our services and to better serve your personalized needs. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference once you sign in on the Site.
9. Protecting Your Information. We acknowledge your trust and are committed to take reasonable steps to protect Personally Identifiable Information you provide online from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure your information. We also make an effort to protect your information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Finally, the servers that store your personally identifiable information are housed in a secure environment in the United States. When registering for access to a secure area of the Site, we will ask you to select a username and password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also, remember to sign out of the registered site and close your browser winder when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence when accessing your computer.
10. Use of Information Obtained from DG. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your Personally Identifiable Information once we share, trade, rent, license, and/or sell your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. We strongly encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of all these third parties to determine how they may use your Personally Identifiable Information.
12. Children’s Privacy Protection. We take special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of thirteen (13) and encourage parents to be an active participant in their child’s online activities. We abide by the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. Our Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13), and we will not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from them. If we discover personal data from a child through an adult-oriented site, we will eliminate that data.
Data Genesis Corporation
4015 S. El Capitan Way, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89147
OR contact us via email at email@example.com
By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at that time of use.
Effective Date: November 1, 2011