The technology behind the electronic payment card industry is advancing at a remarkable pace. Evolving with this technology are the criminals who aim to breach data security and obtain your customers’ credit and debit card information.
Data Genesis™ is committed help keep your customers’ data safe and secure. Data Genesis™ has partnered with PCI Rapid Comply, a data security vendor approved by the PCI Security Standard Council to assist you in becoming PCI Compliant.
Complying with PCI DDS (Payment Card Industry Data Security) is mandated by the Card Brands (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover®) for any merchant that accepts any type of credit or debit card as a means of payment for products and/or services.
PCI validation gives you and your customers the confidence of knowing you are protecting sensitive data to the best of your ability.
For more information on PCI Rapid Comply, go to www.pcirapidcomply.com, and click on the “Get Started Today” tab. Give our Corporate Office or your Independent Business Manager (IBM) a call to enroll or assist with becoming compliant with PCI Rapid Comply.
PCI DSS Protocol Guidelines
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
- Restrict access to cardholder data on a need-to-know basis.
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data.
- Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- Develop, maintain and review at least once a year a policy that addresses information security for all personnel.
To learn more about PCI DDS go to www.pcisecuritystandards.org.